26. toukokuuta 2017

White with 1: remember


I was excited to see that this time the challenge is black. I love that! So I must made my page for White with 1 challenge






This was how this page was born ...

* first I cut out my photo
* I made layers behind photo with black and white cardboard
* I made black shapes with on black DI ink and stencil on background
* I stamped with black on background
* pile of sewing thread
* I glued few paper straws
*  I glued on photo with layers 
* I cut couple die shapes and put them on page
* I drew lines on page with black pens
* I glue few stickers
* I glued tittle text on photo
* last I made black and white splats






 Thanks for your visit!

Taru xxx

7 kommenttia:

Merkkublogi kirjoitti...

Wau miten upea!

Jane kirjoitti...

I so admire your layering and how you have created your background – stunning work. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

Michelle VO kirjoitti...

Absolutely amazing - love the layering and the stamping! Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1 :)

Tanya Heritage kirjoitti...

Oh I love everything you have done here - the stamping, stencil work, use of pen, the title, the paper rolling...wonderful layout.
Thank you for joining us at White with 1 this month

Tania kirjoitti...

Gorgeous page, love the background stencilling and stamping. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

Sandra kirjoitti...

This is so awesome, I love the layers, and really happy you've included the photos that shows all the texture. Thanks for joining us at WW1

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking kirjoitti...

ohhhhh so beautiful!