27. toukokuuta 2017

Let´s Get Sketchy: boys & rats


Let´s Get Sketchy published a great sketchy on first week on May.I made page with vintage colors.


 

This was how this page was born ...
* first I cut out my photos
* I made layers behind photo with 7 Dots Studio papers and tags
* I made different colors circles with DI ink and stencil on background
* I stamped with black, yellow, brown and blue with different stamps on background
* I put some different colors twine on tags
* I wrote journaling with black pen on tag
* I glue few stickers and details on page
* I glued tittle text above photo
* last I made black splats


Thanks for your visit!

Taru  xxx


11 kommenttia:

Michelle VO kirjoitti...

I love your layout - love the papers you have used! Thank you for joining us at Let's get Sketchy :)

Marci kirjoitti...

LOVE the page!...the rats I can live without! LOLOLOL!!! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Dotstolines kirjoitti...

Fabulous layout and love the background! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

Brenshevia kirjoitti...

Beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

Mandy kirjoitti...

Great take on the sketch... :-) Thanks for playing along with LGS.
Mandy

Mandy kirjoitti...

Great take on the sketch... :-) Thanks for playing along with LGS.
Mandy

Unknown kirjoitti...

OOOOOOw not sure about the rats but love the background work!!! LOL Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Astrid Zwaan kirjoitti...

Wonderful layout and love the background! Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Unknown kirjoitti...

Great page...... thanks for playing at LGS

michelle kirjoitti...

Amazing background and I love the use of tags, thanks for joining LGS

Jacobi Creations kirjoitti...

I really like the work with the tags at the bottom and the effects on the fonts, nice take on the LGS sketch.