24. elokuuta 2020

"to be normal" with Art by Marlene

 

 Hello my craft friends!

I made short vide with gelliplate press on IGTV. Now you found this video on my YouTube channel too.  This lovely print is start point of this art journal page.

Then I stamped those lovely characters on a separate piece of paper. I colored them and then I fussycutting them out. I made border with lovely feather stamp and with Posca black paintpen. "Normal is boring" stamp set include just perfect text for this page. I made little more texture with "exclusive textures" stamps. Last touch I made with white splatters - as always.

Art by Marlene in this project:

Texture plate  TPBM02

Normal is boring stamp set STAMPBM52

Feathers - STAMPBM20

Exclusive textures stamp set STAMPBM47





Thanks for your visit!



Ei kommentteja: