4. elokuuta 2020

#5 GDT Art by Marlene


Hello!

I cut some pages with Marlene´s awesome Cutting Die set. I made a small art journal book just for Marlene´s inspirations. Then I coloring some basic colors with Dina Wakley Glossy Sprays on backgrounds. Now I have so many half ready pages for cute and so funny art journal pages.

This is one of this book.
I just stamping those small house landscape on page. Then I stamped it on white
mix media cardstock so many times. Then I cut those out. Then I glue landscapes on page.
I made some lines without just direct line.
I stamp those cute sun on background and white cardstock.
I colored that sun with watercolor.
Then I cut out image and clue on sun.
I took black watercolor and made some shades on house landscape.
I glue couple text stickers from Marlene´s stickerbook.
I doodling lines on pages and make some white splatters.

It is ready.
It make me happy - still <3



Thanks for your visit!

Ei kommentteja: