2. kesäkuuta 2017

Colorful Creations Blog Hop!!!


Welcome to the Colorful Creation´s I Love Summer Blog Hop. You should have vome from the AGNIESZKA´s blog. If you have stumbled across this by channce and want to play along then you can head back to the Colorful Creations site to start at the beginning and to start collecting your challenge words. These words should be bolded on each DT member´s blog. You visit each member´s blog and collect each word to complete the quote. Once you have completed the quote, please leave it in the comment section of the Colorful Creations Blog Hop post.

This is my page. It´s really so funny to made it for you. Time FLY and I had so great time!



I made a video tiht the page making for YouTube. 
Sorry, Only spoken in Finnish. But I hope that your will like to look it. 





 
Remember to play along in our hop challenge to win 
the wonderful prize from our sponsors, 
Let’s Get Sketchy and Crafty Chic Designs!

Thank you so much for visiting with me on the hop, 
next up on is BRENSHEVIA´s blog.

Taru  xxx

6 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

I Love this! So clean, but so detailed...you have a great eye! Love the little cluster in the bottom!

Sherri P kirjoitti...

love all the blues

Barbara Greenberg kirjoitti...

Love this and the distressed layering under your picture is fantastic. I'm going to have to try this. I love the look.

Giorgia Rossini kirjoitti...

Lovely layout!

KarenB kirjoitti...

Amazing layering. I love your style! Thanks for sharing your process video.

Super Stick Chick kirjoitti...

Fabulous layout, love your mad mixed media skills!