16. kesäkuuta 2013

030613 - CSI76 Challenge

Hei!

Eilen tein jälleen uusimman CSI haasteen. Haasteen numero on jo 76!
Yesterday I made again the latest CSI challenge. Challenge number is already 76!


Tällä kertaa meille oli tarjolla myös luonnos inspiraation lähteeksi!
This time we had the sketch of inspiration!


Tässä sitten minun tulkinta!

Käytin kaikkia värejä!
Käytin myös luonnosta!

Näyttönä käytin numeroita (otsikossa), aurinkoa (pahvista tehty kuvien taakse), päivämäärää (otsikossa) , kehykset (kuvat kehystetty)


Todistuksesta käytin  "tallenna päivämäärä" kohtaa. Ja se on sitten laitettu tuohon otsikkoon.


Here then are my page!


I used all the colors!
I also used the Sketch!

I used the evidence of the numbers (in the title), the sun (made ​​of cardboard behind the images), the date (in the title), frames (framed pictures)
 

The testimony I used the "save the date" point. And it is then inserted into that title.

Story of page talking our evening with my consultant friends with Finnish summer, a cottage, a lake and great summer feeling! 








Jehkotar

Ei kommentteja: