1. syyskuuta 2020

Camel at night - ARTSY ARABIA

  

Hello my crafty friends!

There is my first project with ARTSY ARABIA and ESSENTIALS collections with Art by Marlene. I really like the visual look and feel of these products a lot.

 First I made that background with watercolors. New Metallic semi moist watercolor paint (WCBM03) is just perfect to make night atmosphere.  Then I draw some hills with another watercolors of Art by Marlene. This watercolors palet is Whimsy & Bright (WCBM02).

Then I stamp that so cute camel on watercolor paper (STAMPBM60). I colored it with watercolors of Art by Marlene. I used both older palet (WCBM01 and WCBM02). This is first time when I coloring with watercolors only with real brush. Usually I used a tank brush, but now I try learn new. After coloring I cut out that camel.

I took warm yellow cardstock and used love moon and stars dies from STENCILBM09, First I make some splatters with white paintpen. When splatters is dry, then I glue a camel, stars and moon on background. I'm looking for suitable text from StickyQuotes (STICKERBM03). Last touch I made with white and black gel pens. I draw lines on edge on page and stickers.

Do you love that a cute camel?




Thanks for your visit!



Ei kommentteja: