12. syyskuuta 2020

Big and Small - Art Grupa Art Journal

 

Hello!

I made this art journal page a long time ago.  Art Grupa Art Journal challenge on July is "BIG and SMALL". This is just made for that challenge!

. I was got just that lovely mask from Art by Marlene (MASKBM07). So I just see that on background of my art journal page. I used gelli plate, paint and page of art journal book by Marlene. 

After gelli plate press I doodled those lines with black markers. Stamping more details with Exlusive Textures stamps (STAMPBM47) inside big butterfly. Then I stamp a cute small butterfly (STAMPBM49) and coloring that with watercolors (WCBM02)

I stamp tittle on page, doodling outlines and attach small butterfly on big butterfly with stapler.

I feel that this art journal page is quite successful!



Thanks for your visti
 

Ei kommentteja: