25. heinäkuuta 2020

#4 GDT Art by Marlene


Hello!!

I love those a windmild stamp from Art by Marlene GO DUTCH collection! 
It make me smile!
Today I made a card with that stamp!

 
I use good 300g/m2 watercolor paper. First I stamp this amazing Mandala stamp from Art by Marlene Signature Collection with Versa Mark. Then I use white embossing powder. I took my watercolors and coloring background with blue and pink. It make a lovely shapes with violet. 

I stamp that a lovely windmill two times on watercolor paper. Then I coloring both with ZIG Clean Color Real Brushes. Then I cut out those windmill blades from second image. Then I glue those blades on first one image with 3D stickers. 

I stamp small stamp with silhuet of city few times on white paper and on a card´s background.
I fussy cutting those houses and glue on background. Then I glue a Wildmill on card. After that I made few dark shade on page. 

A card is ready! I hope that you like it. 


 



Thanks for your visit!

Ei kommentteja: