19. heinäkuuta 2020

#3 GDT Art by Marlene


Hello!!

There is my 3rd project with Art by Marlene GO DUTCH Collection.  I made my art journal page on GO DUTCH art journal book. 

I coloring background with pigment powder from Fabrika Decoru (Magic paint). After that I little bit stamping mixed media style on background. Then I stamping lot of images on watercolor paper. I colored all images with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush.

After that I fussy cutting all images and start planning my page. Then I stamping some images direct to background (sun and windmill). After that I start clue all images on page. Then I note that I need more images.... so I took Marlene´s Diecuts books and took few images more on page.

Then I glue Marlene´s stickers and drawing frames on page. Now it is ready. 



Thanks for your visit!

Ei kommentteja: