5. heinäkuuta 2020

#1 GDT with Art by Marlene


Hello!!

I´m so excited. Art by Marlene had a great challenge on Instagram, where you can express your interest in becoming GDT with Go Ducth edition. I got a happy news that I´m one of five, how she was pick! I got amazing package what include those GO DUTCH edition product.

Olen innoistani. Art by Marlene´lla oli haaste Instagramissa, jossa voit ilmaista halukkuutesi GDT tehtävään Go Ducth malliston kera. Minä sain iloisia uutisia kun olin yksi viidestä, jotka Marlene oli valinnut. Sain upean paketin Go Ducth malliston tuotteita. 


My first project is art journal page on amazing Go Dutch - art journal. I colored background with Dina Wakley Media Gloss Spray and lovely stencil from Art by Marlene. Then I took small piece of
tracing paper and colored that too with Gloss Spray and different stencil from Marlene. 

Then I stamping awesome great windows, girl, text and tulips with Go Dutch stampsets. I colored those with Zig Clean Color real Brush pens. After that I cut out all stamp images. Then I use stamps by another Marlenes stampsets and my stash on background. Ink is Arhival ink Jet Black. 

I put a couple of clips of wahi tapet of Go Dutch on background. Then I stamp white paint with my old stash stamp. Then I glue my windows with another imagines. Behind of windows I put my yellow tracing paper. I stamping the one text of Go Dutch. Last details is stickers for Markeles Sticker book.
Last touch is white splatters with paint.


Minun ensimmäinen projekti on art journal aukema uuteen Go Dutch art journal book. Väritin sivun taustan käyttämällä Dinan Gloss Spray värejä. Apuna käytin Marlenen sapluunaa. Otin myös pienen palan kaavapaperia ja värjäsin sen keltaisella Gloss Sprayllä ja Marlenen sapluunalla. 

Tämän jälkeen leimasin upean ikkunan, tytön, tekstin ja tulppaanit Go Dutch leimaseteistä. Väritin kuvat Zig tusseilla. Tämän jälkeen leikkasin leimakuvat irti. Käytin taustalle leimaamiseen muuta Markelen malliston leimoja sekä varastostani leimasimia. Musteena Archival ink Jet black

Laitan pohjalle pari pätkää washi teippiä Go Dutch mallistosta. Leimasin varastosta ottamallani leimalla valkoista maalia taustalle. Liimasin ikkunat kuvaan, ja niihin nämä muut leimatut hahmot. Ikkunien taakse olin liimannut keltaiseksi värjättyä kaavapaperia. Yhteen ikkunaan leimasin kaavapaperille suoraan tekstin. Lopuksi lisäsin vielä tekstitarraan Marlenen tarra-vihkosta. Lopuksi hieman valkoisia roiskeita sivulle.


Thanks for your visit!
Kiitos vierailustasi!


Ei kommentteja: