17. joulukuuta 2019

Art Grupa ATC´s with December and November 2019


Hello from here!

I was have so busy time on November and early December.

I feel so bad because I don´t have time for our awesome November challenge from Siiri. I will show my ATC´s for that challenge in this blog post later.

First I want show my ATC´s with December challenge. Our theme is White Christmas. I made background with watercolors. Then I used lovely spruce dies from Gummiapan. I make snow on spruces with buffy embossing powder from WOW. Splatters of snow I was made with uni chalk marker. I write text with computer and print out it.

Those cards is so funny to made.




💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛


Our November challenge is Technologia & Science. I have my idea in my head a long time. Now I have time to made my ATC´s. I made background with old pages and white gesso. Then I used only one stampset form Stampers Anonymous. After all I made some grey details on cards with Stabilo All. Keep it simple - ideology and black and white working always.





Thanks for your visit!

Taru xxx

2 kommenttia:

kigabet vel Ki kirjoitti...

obie interpretacje bardzo mi się podobają <3

Etoile kirjoitti...

Dla mnie też są świetne ��