3. elokuuta 2018

The Creative Challenge with CCB on August


Hi!

New challenge is publiced on the Creative Studio. Now you must made card/tag with green! 
I played with burlap, canvas, rope and so on. This so funny to made. 
My crew friends made awesome project too.
Come play with us. You have until the end of September 4 to submit your project!


I made my leaf with my hands. I cut out green burlap and old papers. Layers little bit white gesso and then coloring them with Glimmer mist.


My flowers is made with rope. I collected rope the roll and glued on cardstock. Then I cut out all extras. After that I made thin layer with white gesso. And coloring with Tattered Angels products.


 Here is more details photos.
 




Products from Canvas Corp Brands: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Golden Lime, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Dark Vintage Green, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Black Cherry, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – It´s Brown, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze – Candy Sprinkles, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze – Mercury Glass, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze – Latte, Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze – Icecles, Tattered Angels High Impact Paint – Rose Gold, Canvas Corp – Cord Rope Natural Hank 45′, Canvas Corp – 12×12 Burlap Sheet – Green, Canvas Corp – Compose Your Life 8×8 Paper Pack

Thanks for your visit!
Kiitos vierailustasi!

Taru

Ei kommentteja: