1. elokuuta 2017

Guest Designet SOS:


I got really happy mail about month ago!! Brenda and Rochelle ast for me, if I will come guest designer on Scrap Our Stash Challenge (SOS) on August. It is so big honor for me!! Of course I say YES!!!

There is my first work on Scrap Our Stash Challenge. First challenge is Tic Tac Toe Challenge. My line is the color blue - polaroide - hexagon shape!


"Tic Tack challenge is my favorite challenge because it is so full of opportunities. My line is The Blue color – polaroid – hexagon shape on this month. I really love to made more dimensions on background paper, even it is pattern paper.
I really love playing with inks, paints, stamps, stencils, colors and splatters. Those all really put a more life on background paper. Usually I made a lot of layers with papers behind photo, but today I was inspired to made layers with plastic prints (sheeting). 
I love used flairs and text stickers."




Thanks for your visit!

Taru

Ei kommentteja: