29. heinäkuuta 2017

Cuts2lyv: Special option


Yes!! I got my first order from Cuts2luv and now I have a time take part of their challenge. Their flairs is so amazing! I love them! So I just must  use them instantly. Their challenge is on July:

JIPII!! Sain minun ensimmäisen tilaukseni Cuts2luv kaupasta. Ja nyt minulla oli aikaa ja mahdollisuus osallistua heidän haasteeseen. Heidän rintanapit on upeita. Niitä piti päästä käyttämään heti. Käytin myös heidän tekstileikettä tässä sivussa. Heidän heinäkuun haaste on:

I almoust all details: sketch (I turned it), photo, technique and embellishment - and of course moodboard.

Sivua tehdessä käytin inspiraatiokuvan lisäksi luonnosta (käänsin sen ympäri), kuvaa, tekniikkaa ja koristetta.  Tein myös videon sivu tekemisestä YouTube kanavalleni.







Thanks for your visit!
Kiitos piipahduksesti!

Taru /  Jehkotar

6 kommenttia:

Caroline Elliam kirjoitti...

I love this layout so much! The picture is a perfect match with the board challenge and you did a superb creation! Thank you for joining at Cuts2luv!

France Ringuette kirjoitti...

What a stunning layout, I like your take on the sketch, how you altered your title chipboard and the layering around that beautiful picture. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuts2luv !

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking kirjoitti...

sooo fabulous layout!!!! I love this creation. Thank you xx

Marie-France alias Badbarbie kirjoitti...

love all of the little details around your picture! Thanks for playing with us at Cuts2Luv, good luck!

Sandra Bernard kirjoitti...

You did an amazing Layout!
Thanks for playing with us at cuts2luv challenge xx

PLUMO kirjoitti...

Very beautiful layout !