24. kesäkuuta 2017

White with 1: teal


Hi everyone!
It´s time for White with 1 challenge. They have TEAL SEQUINS on this month. I wanted to made so grunde and really mixed media work for this time. I used corrugated board, gesso and a lot of mediums with different small pieces like glass beads, glass glitter and mica flakes. I hope you like my work. I had a few problems with photography. But I hope that my photos is okey!  A young boy on photo is my older son - about 10 years ago. 




Thanks for your visit!

Taru

5 kommenttia:

Michelle VO kirjoitti...

Oh wow - how amazing is this layout - beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1 :)

Tanya Heritage kirjoitti...

Oh my goodness you have gone to so much effort and it looks amazing. Such a great idea doing your layout on corrugated cardboard.
Thank you for taking part in our White with 1 challenge this month.

The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box kirjoitti...

WOW !!! This is just stunning. I love what you ave done with the background on this and am so glad that joined in and shared with us all at WW1

Louise Turner Scrapbooker kirjoitti...

Amazing project!! Love it.
Louise xo

Sandra kirjoitti...

Oh wow! I don't know where to start. This is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at WW1