30. maaliskuuta 2017

7 Dots: a bottle



7 Dots Studio have a great challenge on this month. 


 I was been so inspired with mixed media on last 2 weeks. 
And when I saw this challenge I just got a idea made a bottle! 
Somekind of story with past years. 

I used shape tape (jointape) and papers behind black gesso.
I used teal and brown paint and painted with dry painting. 
After that I started glu a many different papers, details and yarns.

Then i used Prima's Rust effect paste products.
I´m so happy when I made that. 
And now I made second bottle.... 

I hope that you enjoy!




Thanks for your visit!

Taru

11 kommenttia:

Arja L kirjoitti...

Oi, tää on niin hieno, iso tykkäys :)

Anat Weksler kirjoitti...

Gorgeous project!! Love it!

Apris kirjoitti...

Waude. Mielettömän upea. Ihanat värit. Minulla on ollut tämän mallinen pullo gessolla pohjustettuna jo jonkin aikaa, olisikohan sille aika tehdä jo jotain.

Tsaima Eirini kirjoitti...

Gorgeous work. I love all color tones on it. There is so much to see. Wonderful altered bottle, and those vintage details are so gorgeous! Thank you for joining 7dots challenge this month.

Sanderijn de Bruin kirjoitti...

This is so beautiful!! Really love the blue with yellow tones, and the balanced details. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

Fiona Paltridge Designs kirjoitti...

Just love what you've done to this bottle! Thank you for joining us for our 7 Dots Studio challenge xx

talkis23 kirjoitti...

Amazing Art I'm in love again Thanks for your participation at 7 Dots Studio Challenge!

Riikka Kovasin kirjoitti...

This is so so cool! Loving especially the feather there! Thank you for participating to 7 Dot Studio challenge!

Marie/Mison kirjoitti...

I think this is really cool! Thank you for joining the challenge at 7 Dots Studio!

Sandra Bernard kirjoitti...

So Cool!! ❤ thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

Keren Tamir kirjoitti...

beautiful bottle!! love it!! thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!